We have home health aides who are sub-contractors. A care plan serves as the point of reference in providing care to our clients. They are informed and trained to follow the safety codes of home health care.
Our home health aides have the following duties:
- Keeping a safe environment for the client
- Take notes on observation of the client’s health
- Assistance in light exercises
- Personal care such as bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Monitor and manage medication
We also train our home health aides to provide emotional and psychological support to our clients. If you want to leave a companion to your loved one while you’re away, ask for the most trusted services.