Healthcare is such a burgeoning industry.
Agencies, registries, franchises are mushrooming everywhere you go in the country these days. You click Google and you are swamped with an endless list of these types of searches.
Demands for health care services have gone sky-high nowadays prompting enterprising Americans to supply the growing requirements.
With the demands for such services going up north, so is the need to hire qualified and experienced personnel.
For one, our company Aztek Nursing Registry, Inc., the encompassing health care center in Miami FL, has always been on the lookout for interested individuals who possess a knack for caring other people.
Right now, we are looking for the following professionals:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- A graduate of an approved educational program for registered nurses. Maintains a current Florida State license as a registered nurse.
- The registered nurse is responsible for assessing and evaluating the care given to the patient, and reporting to the patient’s physician.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- A graduate of an approved educational program for licensed practical nurses. Maintains a current Florida State license as a licensed practical nurse.
- A licensed practical nurse operates under the direction of a registered nurse or a physician.
- Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Aide
- Maintains state certification and or a graduate of a state approved training program.
- Assists with activities of daily living (hands on care) as required by Florida Agency for Health Care Administration.
Career and Mission
The beauty about making a career in the health care industry is that, while you have a fulfilling job, you are also undertaking a mission. Caring for and comforting an elderly, sickly and injured can even qualify as a holy task – giving hope to the hopeless, giving life to those who feel like they have run out of it already even if they’re still very much alive, or simply giving company to the lonesome. There’s nothing nobler than that.
What are you waiting for? If you are qualified and eager to work with us please fill out the form in our website azteknursing.net. Please take note that we do not share information with third party and all information you provide will be kept confidential. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us before or after filling out the form.
You can use any of the following modes of communication:
- Phone: 305-252-7511
- Mobile: 305-710-1045 and 305-710-1447
- Fax: 305-252-7503
- Email: email@example.com.
Better yet, talk to us personally at our office in 16201 SW 95th Ave., Suite 213 Miami, Florida 33157 – 3459 (view map & directions ›).
What’s your take on having a career in health care? Please leave your reply to this query in the comments section below.